Christian Truck Accident Lawyers in Tulsa Ready to Help You Win Your Case
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you need an attorney who knows the law and can help you get the compensation you deserve. LaCourse Law has successfully represented many clients in truck accident cases. We know what to do to build a strong case for you and win your case.
We understand that being involved in a truck accident can be a traumatic experience. That’s why we’re here to help you every step of the way. We’ll handle all the legal paperwork and negotiations with the insurance company so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. We’re committed to getting you the best possible outcome in your case. Truck accidents are considered one of the most dangerous types of accidents that can happen on the road. Large truck accidents involve massive tractor-trailers and smaller vehicles, sometimes the results can be deadly. Even if you managed to avoid death, serious injuries, expensive medical bills, and a diminished quality of life can leave you feeling overwhelmed. That’s where our truck accident attorneys come in. We’re here to help you through this difficult time and get you the compensation you deserve.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, contact LaCourse Law for a free consultation. We’ll review your case and let you know what we can do to help. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by hiring us as your legal representation. To learn more about how our Tulsa truck accident lawyers can help you, please call us today at 918-744-7100 to get the help of an experienced truck accident lawyer as soon as possible.
What Can Cause a Truck Accident?
Semi-truck accidents are far too common in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Because the trucking industry is a major backbone of America, many trucking companies deploy their fleet of trucks on the roads of Tulsa every single day. Commercial truck accidents often tend to be serious. These are the most common causes of trucking accidents:
- Distracted driving: Even trained professionals like truck drivers aren’t immune from the allure of distractions on the road. From cell phone usage, lunching while driving, and talking on the phone, truck drivers can be far too distracted while driving leading to devastating crashes. Unlike car accidents, however, truck accidents often result in more severe injuries sustained. Tractor-trailer accidents caused by negligent and distracted truck drivers leave truck accident victims in a bad place. Let us help bring you the justice you deserve following your trucking accident.
- Driver fatigue: Truck drivers are often on the road for long periods of time, making them susceptible to driver fatigue. When truck drivers are tired, they can’t react as quickly to dangers on the road and may drift into other lanes or even fall asleep at the wheel. This can lead to disastrous accidents.
- Improper turning: Many tractor-trailer accidents happen when the truck driver is making a turn. Because the trailers are so large, they can’t make sharp turns like a car can. Truck drivers need to take extra precautions when turning, but often don’t, which leads to accidents.
- Reckless driving: Some truck drivers drive too fast for the conditions or weave in and out of traffic, putting everyone on the road at risk. When these drivers cause accidents, the results can be catastrophic.
- Driving under the influence: Truck drivers are just as susceptible to driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol as anyone else on the road. When these drivers get behind the wheel, they can pose a serious threat to everyone around them.
- Improper truck maintenance: Truck drivers need to properly maintain their trucks in order to ensure that they’re always safe to drive. When truck drivers and trucking companies don’t properly maintain their vehicles, it can lead to brake failure and other serious problems.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, it’s important that you speak with an experienced lawyer as soon as possible. At LaCourse Law, we have years of experience helping truck accident victims get the compensation they deserve. We understand how difficult this time can be for you and we’re here to help. Contact us today for a free consultation.
How Do Experienced Truck Crash Attorneys Help?
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you may be wondering how you can get the help you need. That’s where truck accident lawyers come in. Truck accident lawyers are experienced in dealing with the complexities of truck accident law. They know the ins and outs of the law and can help you navigate your way through the legal system.
Here are some of the ways that truck accident lawyers can help you:
- Investigating your case: A good truck accident lawyer will start by investigating your case to determine what happened and who is at fault. This includes gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, and reviewing police reports.
- Negotiating with insurance companies: Insurance companies often try to pay as little as possible in damages to victims of truck accidents. A good truck accident lawyer will be able to negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to get you the best possible settlement. Insurance companies tend to lowball settlement offers from the get-go. We protect you from such practices and thoughtfully craft counter-offers to make sure you get all the compensation you can possibly get.
- Representing you in court: If a settlement can’t be reached, your lawyer will represent you in court. They will fight for your rights and make sure that you get the compensation you deserve. While litigation is a last resort in most cases, our team of legal professionals will fight on your behalf to protect your rights and earn you the justice you seek.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, don’t hesitate to contact a truck accident lawyer. They can help you get the compensation you need to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, and more. Contact us today for a free consultation. Let our Christian lawyers help you get the results you need!
What Can I Be Compensated For After My Truck Accident?
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you may be wondering what kind of compensation you can receive. Here are some of the things you may be able to recover:
- Medical expenses: If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you may have medical expenses that need to be paid. A good truck accident lawyer will fight to get you the money to cover these expenses.
- Lost wages: If you’ve had to take time off work because of your injuries, you can recover the wages you’ve lost.
- Pain and suffering: You may also be able to recover damages for the pain and suffering you’ve experienced as a result of your truck accident.
- Wrongful death: If someone died as a result of your truck accident, their loved ones may be able to recover damages in a wrongful death lawsuit.
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about your legal options. A strong truck accident lawyer will be able to tell you what kind of compensation you may be eligible for and fight on your behalf to earn every bit of it through a fair settlement.
Is It Worth Filing a Truck Accident Lawsuit? </h2>
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident, you may be wondering if it’s worth filing a lawsuit. The answer to this question depends on a variety of factors, including the severity of your injuries, the number of damages you’ve incurred, and whether or not you have an attorney.
Some people choose not to pursue a lawsuit after a truck accident because they don’t think they’ll win. However, with the help of an experienced truck accident lawyer, you may have a good chance of winning your case.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today for a free consultation to find out more about your legal options. We’ll review your case and let you know if filing a lawsuit is the right choice for you. Let us hold the negligent trucking company or truck driver accountable for their actions and get you the much-needed compensation you deserve. Contact LaCourse Law today at 918-744-7100 to get the legal representation you need for your case.