Christian Car Accident Lawyers in Tulsa Seeking Compensation For You and Your Family
If you have been in a car accident, you know how traumatic the experience can be. The shock of the impact, the fear of what could have happened, and the pain and injuries that often result can be overwhelming. You may not know where to turn for help, but you need to act fast. The sooner you take action, the sooner you can get on the road to recovery.
One of the first steps you should take is to contact a car accident lawyer. Tulsa residents can rely on LaCourse Law for experienced legal representation following an auto collision. Our attorneys know how to handle these cases and will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve. We understand that this is a difficult time, and we will support you every step of the way.
If you have been in a car accident, contact LaCourse Law today for a free consultation. We will review your case and let you know how we can help. You may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and more. Let us fight for you so that you can focus on healing. Contact LaCourse Law today at 918-744-7100 to get the legal representation you need for your situation.
What Can I Be Compensated For After a Car Accident?
There are a number of things that you may be able to recover compensation for after a car accident. These include:
- Medical expenses: If you have been injured in a car accident, you can seek damages for the cost of your medical care. This includes both current and future expenses. Medical expenses tend to pile up following a car accident so it is important to seek justice following a car crash.
- Property damage: If your car was damaged in the accident, you can seek damages to cover the cost of repairs or replacement. You don’t deserve to have to pay out of pocket for someone else’s negligence.
- Lost wages: If you were unable to work as a result of your injuries, you can seek damages for lost income. If your injuries are severe enough, you may even be able to receive damages for future lost wages.
- Pain and suffering: You may also be able to recover damages for pain and suffering caused by the accident. While much harder to prove, our lawyers can use evidence and testimony to prove your pain and suffering.
If you have been in a car accident, contact LaCourse Law today to discuss your case. We will help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other damages.
How Do Most Car Accidents Happen?
Most car accidents are the result of driver negligence. This can include things such as distracted driving, drunk driving, and speeding. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that the following are the most common causes of car accidents:
- Distracted driving: Driver distraction is a leading cause of car accidents. Texting, talking on the phone, and eating are all common distractions that can lead to accidents. Distracted driving can be almost as dangerous, if not more dangerous than drunk driving. Because many drivers use their phones for GPS purposes or to listen to music, many drivers are susceptible to becoming distracted.
- Drunk driving: Driving while intoxicated continues to be a leading cause of car accidents. Every day, many people die in drunk driving accidents. This accounts for a good chunk of all traffic fatalities each year. Even if a fatality doesn’t occur, drunk drivers can leave you suffering from serious injuries such as whiplash, brain injuries, severe trauma, broken bones, and more.
- Speeding: Excessive speed is another leading cause of car accidents. Drivers who are speeding are more likely to lose control of their vehicle and cause an accident. In addition, they are less likely to be able to avoid a collision if one occurs. High-speed collisions can lead to catastrophic injuries, especially in head-on collisions.
No matter how your car accident occurred, experienced auto accident attorneys like those at LaCourse Law can help you get the compensation you need. If you have been injured in a car accident, don’t hesitate to call us today for a free consultation.
What Can A Car Accident Lawyer Help Me With?
A car accident lawyer can help you with a variety of issues following a car accident. These may include:
- Filing a claim with the insurance company: After an accident, it is important to file a claim with the insurance company as soon as possible. This will help ensure that you are able to get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and damages. A car accident lawyer can help you with this process.
- Negotiating a settlement: Many times, the insurance company will try to offer a quick settlement that is far below what you deserve. A car accident lawyer can help negotiate a fair settlement for you.
- Representing you in court: If the insurance company won’t offer a fair settlement or if they deny your claim, a car accident lawyer can represent you in court.
If you have been in a car accident, contact LaCourse Law today for a free consultation. We will help you get the compensation you deserve for your car accident claim. We understand that all car accident cases are different. We strive to help all car accident victims with their car accident claims to the best of our ability. Let us help you collect compensation for the damages you have suffered.
Why Should I Hire a Car Accident Attorney?
If you have been in a car accident, there are a number of reasons why you should consider hiring a car accident lawyer. Some of these reasons include:
- You may be entitled to compensation: If you have been injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and other damages. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, punitive damages, property damage, and more.
- The insurance company may not be on your side: The insurance company is not on your side. They are only looking out for their best interests, which may not be the same as yours. A car accident lawyer can help protect your interests and get you the compensation you deserve.
- It can be difficult to negotiate a settlement: Negotiating a settlement can be difficult, especially if you are not familiar with the process. A car accident lawyer can help you negotiate a fair settlement.
- You may need legal representation in court: If the insurance company denies your claim or if they do not offer a fair settlement, you may need to take them to court. A car accident lawyer can represent you in court and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our law firm has years of experience handling all types of personal injury cases. Let us help you get fair compensation for your medical bills and other damages as soon as possible. Contact LaCourse Law today at 918-744-7100 to get the legal representation you need for your situation.