Christian Slip and Fall Lawyer in Tulsa Ready To Help you Fight For Your Compensation
LaCourse Law is a law firm that handles slip and fall cases and other types of personal injuries. If you have been injured in a slip and fall, contact us as soon as possible so that we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Most people think that if they fall on someone else’s property, the property owner is automatically liable. However, this is not always the case. The property owner may only be liable if they did not take reasonable precautions to prevent someone from slipping and falling. This is where our lawyers come in. We will investigate your case to see if the property owner was negligent, and if they were, we will fight for your compensation. Evidence is critical in regards to determining negligence, so be sure to contact us as soon as possible after your accident.
No matter what type of slip and fall accident you were involved in, our lawyers will work diligently to get you the best outcome possible. We understand that you may be struggling physically, emotionally, and financially after your accident, and we want to help you through this difficult time. Call us today for a free consultation, and let us start fighting for you.
We have handled many slip and fall cases, and we know what it takes to win. Do not wait any longer, contact us today and let us help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact LaCourse Law today at 918-744-7100 to get the legal representation you need for your case.
Where Do Slip and Fall Injuries Commonly Take Place?
Slip and fall injuries can take place in a variety of places, but some locations are more common than others. Here are some of the most common places where slip and falls occur:
- Supermarkets: Supermarkets are prime locations for slip and falls to occur. The majority of supermarkets have naturally slick floors. These floors can become exponentially more slippery if a spill occurs. If there is a wet floor at a supermarket and the store employees do not put up a warning sign, the store can be held liable for any injuries that occur.
- Parking Lots: Parking lots are also common locations for slip and falls to occur. They are often slick because of rain, snow, or ice, and they can be difficult to see in the dark. If you are injured in a slip and fall accident in a parking lot, the property owner may be liable.
- Public Buildings: Government buildings such as schools, airports, libraries, and courthouses are often the site of slip and falls. These buildings are usually old and have outdated or nonexistent safety measures in place. If you are injured in a slip and fall accident at a public building, contact an attorney right away.
- Retail Store: Retail stores are another common place for slip and falls to occur. A retail store is a place where people are often in a hurry and not paying attention to their surroundings. Negligent employees or property owners may neglect clearing hazards for guests. This can lead to accidents. If you are injured in a slip and fall accident at a retail store, the store may be liable.
- Restaurants: Restaurants are often busy and chaotic, which can lead to dangerous slip and fall accidents. Slip and falls in restaurants can happen on wet floors, greasy floors, or uneven floors. If you are injured in a slip and fall accident at a restaurant, the restaurant may be liable.
- Offices: Office buildings are another common place for slip and falls to occur. These buildings are often cluttered and have slick floors and even inadequate lighting. If you are injured in a slip and fall accident at an office building, the property owner may be liable.
- Industrial Facilities: Industrial facilities such as factories, power plants, and refineries are often the site of serious slip and fall accidents. These facilities are often very slippery and dangerous. If you are injured in a slip and fall accident at an industrial facility, contact an attorney immediately.
Each of these locations presents its own unique dangers for slip and fall accidents. Supermarkets, for example, may have wet floors from spilled milk or water. Restaurants may have greasy floors from food spills. Stores may have carpets that are worn down and cause people to trip. Offices may have cords running across the floor that people trip over. Airports may have slippery surfaces from spilled drinks or unkempt surfaces. All of these hazards can cause serious injuries.
There are many types of injuries that can occur in a slip and fall accident, but some are more common than others. Some of the most common types of slip and fall injuries are:
- Head Injuries: A head injury is one of the most dangerous types of injuries that can occur in a slip and fall accident. Head injuries can lead to serious brain damage, coma, or death. If you have suffered a head injury in a slip and fall accident, seek medical attention immediately.
- Broken Bones: Broken bones are another common type of injury that can occur in a slip and fall accident. Broken bones can take a long time to heal, and in some cases may never fully heal. If you have broken bones as a result of a slip and fall accident, seek medical attention right away.
- Cuts and Lacerations: Cuts and lacerations are another common type of injury that can occur in a slip and fall accident. Cuts and lacerations can often be deep and require stitches. If you have cuts and lacerations as a result of a slip and fall accident, seek medical attention right away.
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, it is important to seek medical attention right away. Many injuries from a slip and fall accident can take time to heal, and some injuries may never heal completely. Contact LaCourse Law today at 918-744-7100 for a free consultation. We will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
When Should I Contact A Lawyer To Help Me With My Slip and Fall Case?
If you have been injured as a result of a slip and fall, it is important to contact a lawyer as soon as possible. Time is of the essence in these types of cases, and evidence may be lost or destroyed if not collected quickly. A lawyer can help you collect the evidence you need to prove your case and get the compensation you deserve. If you wait too long, you may not even be able to file a slip and fall claim. Let our Christian lawyers help you get the results you need!
What Can I Be Compensated For After My Slip and Fall Accident?
There are many things that can be compensated for after a slip and fall accident. Here are some of the most common damages you can recover following a slip and fall:
- Medical bills: you can recover compensation for any medical bills you may have incurred due to your slip and fall. Medical expenses can pile up so it is important to get this compensation.
- Lost wages: if you had to take time off work to recover from your injuries, you can receive compensation for that lost income.
- Pain and suffering: if you experienced pain and suffering as a result of the accident, you can receive damages for that as well. This can be a very important form of compensation in a slip and fall case.
When it comes to personal injury law, the team at our Tulsa law firm has the experience you need on your side. If you have suffered a slip and fall, contact us today for a free consultation – we’re here to help.
What Can a Slip and Fall Attorney Help Me With?
A lawyer who has experience in slip and fall cases will do several things for you:
- They will investigate the accident scene to collect evidence. This may include photographs, eyewitness statements, and video footage.
- The lawyer will work with experts to determine the cause of the accident.
- They will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to get you the best possible settlement.
- If the case goes to trial, the lawyer will represent you in court.
Ultimately, a slip and fall lawyer from our Tulsa law firm can hold property owners who acted negligently accountable for their actions. By proving negligence, we can ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for the injuries sustained in your slip and fall. We believe in the attorney-client relationship. We will do everything in our power to earn and keep your trust throughout your case and get you the best results possible. We understand just how difficult this time can be for you and your loved ones, so please do not hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help.
Contact our experienced personal injury lawyers today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We’ll help you get the money you need to cover your medical bills and other damages. With our help, you can focus on recovering from your injuries – we’ll take care of the legal matters. Contact LaCourse Law today at 918-744-7100 to get the legal representation you need for your case.